Explore Boston from a different angle!
Find out what your camera can teach you.™
The Public Garden has a variety of colorful flowerbeds, weeping willow trees, the first equestrian statue of George Washington, the legendary Swan Boats and Make Way for Ducklings sculpture—all waiting to be photographed from unique angles!
There are limitless photo opportunities of the Esplanade’s natural beauty as well as colorful kayaks and sailboats drifting along the Charles River against the spectacular panoramic view of Cambridge’s skyline.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required.
▪ Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
▪ For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form.
• Adults: $40
• Youth (10-17): $20
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
Seasonal – mid-April – mid-September – *Please check the calendar for accuracy.
• 1 hour, 30 minutes
• In front of the George Washington statue at the entrance of the Public Garden facing Arlington Street.
• Arlington Street (Green Line).
What to Bring
• Camera or Smartphone
• Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Bottled Water