Capture the ambiance of a Boston night outside historic Fenway Park, bustling Kenmore Square, Lansdowne Street and the grand MGM Music Hall on a PhotoWalks Night Photography Tour.
Seaport District Night Photography Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Scenic Cityscape Views along Boston Harbor
There’s something magical about the lights illuminating the Seaport District at night. Capture iconic pictures of stunning views of the cityscape along Fan Pier and impressive shots of reflections on the water and modern glass buildings.
Seaport Blvd. is bustling at night with street photography opportunities of colorful art sculptures, starbursts and car light trails.
Bring your camera, tripod and discover what makes the Seaport District an eye-opening experience on a PhotoWalks Night Photography Tour.
All skill levels are welcome. Space is limited to 8 participants.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Best locations for cityscape compositions
- How to shoot images in low light
- Long exposure settings in manual mode
- Create images with starbursts and car light trails
- Take your night photography skills to a new level
- Basics of post-processing night photos in Lightroom
- Explore creative picture-taking skills in Boston!
- Iconic and scenic spots along Fan Pier
- Colorful sculptures along Seaport Boulevard
- Unique architecture of Pier 4 Apartments
- Institute of Contemporary Art area with harbor views
Meeting Point: Barking Crab restaurant by the wooden lobster buoys on the corner facing Fan Pier