Capture iconic cityscape images in the Seaport District and learn creative night photography techniques. Experience the energetic vibe along Fan Pier and Seaport Blvd. on this exciting PhotoWalks Boston Night Tour.
Boston’s Wang Theatre Photo + History Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Go behind-the-scenes of Boston’s Wang Theatre
What’s one of the best-kept secrets in Boston? Exquisite artwork and detailed Baroque architecture are inside the historic Wang Theatre!
Experience the ambiance of a grand European venue on a PhotoWalks Workshop and private behind-the-scenes tour. Learn the proper camera settings for taking amazing pictures indoors without a flash.
Stand on the stage where famous entertainers perform. Explore The Music Hall and see rare memorabilia and photographs of popular music legends. If you’ve ever wanted to take pictures of the Wang Theatre without theatergoers, this exclusive photography workshop offers that and more.
Fascinating historical commentary about the Wang Theatre’s storied past will be provided by Scott Towers, manager of Boch Center Tours. PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, will provide creative composition tips and instruction on indoor architectural photography.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited.
- Increase your indoor architecture photography skills
- Take creative pictures inside the Wang Center using your camera or smartphone
- Become a better observer of architectural details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Exclusive guided tour with historical commentary
- Stand on the stage of the grand theater
- See Baroque and Renaissance architecture
- Exquisite artwork throughout the venue
- Memorabilia @ The Music Hall
Outside the front entrance of the Wang Theatre – 270 Tremont St., Boston
- Boylston (Green Line)
- Tufts Medical Center (Orange Line)