North End Little Italy Boston Photo Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Boston’s Little Italy, vibrant neighborhood, historic sites
Explore the North End-Little Italy on a fun, interactive Boston walking tour. Feel the energetic vibe on the streets in the oldest neighborhood in the city.
Listen to insightful commentary about the North End’s fascinating immigrant history and discover some famous Freedom Trail sites along the way. Walk down streets that lead to Paul Revere’s House, Paul Revere statue, Old North Church and a few hidden gems off-the-beaten path.
Bring your camera or smartphone and learn how creative photo tips will help you capture fun pictures of your photo walking in Boston’s North End-Little Italy. Great opportunities for street photography!
All skill levels welcome.
Space is limited to a small group for a more enjoyable experience.
Don’t see a date/time that works for you? No worries. Please send an email to [email protected] or call 617-851-2273.
- Explore the North End’s Italian ambiance from different angles
- Capture street scenes and scenic spots in ways you haven’t considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Paul Revere’s House
- Paul Revere Statue
- Old North Church
- St. Leonard’s Church
- “Skinny House”
- Street photography along Hanover + Salem Streets
- Hidden gems off-the-beaten path
Tony Demarco boxer statue @ the intersection of Hanover and Cross Street
Train Stop: Haymarket (Green Line or Orange Line)
Parking: Haymarket Garage