Capture iconic cityscape images in the Seaport District and learn creative night photography techniques. Experience the energetic vibe along Fan Pier and Seaport Blvd. on this exciting PhotoWalks Boston Night Tour.
Fenway Park + Kenmore Square Night Photography Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Capture the ambiance of a Boston night outside historic Fenway Park, bustling Kenmore Square and the grand MGM Music Hall on a 2.5 hour PhotoWalks night photography tour!
Bring your camera, tripod and enthusiasm for learning how to take creative pictures in new ways. Photo ops and dynamic compositions await of light trails, starbursts and street photography from iconic locations. Take your photography skills to a new level as we explore one of the most vibrant and captivating areas in Boston.
All skill levels are welcome. Space is limited to 8 participants.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Best locations for cityscape compositions
- How to shoot images in low light
- Long exposure settings in manual mode
- Take your street photography skills at night to the next level
- Basics of post-processing night photos in Lightroom
- Explore creative picture-taking skills in Boston!
- Car light trails and starbursts atop the David Ortiz Bridge
- Night shots around Fenway Park
- Street photography around Kenmore Square and Lansdowne St.
- Captivating scenes around MGM Music Hall
Meeting Point: Outside Cask ‘N Flagon – 62 Brookline Ave.
EndingPoint: MGM Music Hall