Highlights of Boston Scenic Photo Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Visit Boston’s Top 3 Scenic Areas on one tour!
Explore Boston on a guided walking tour with lots of photo opportunities.
Captivating commentary reveals the history behind the iconic landmarks and hidden gems in two picturesque 19th-century neighborhoods. Bring your smartphone or camera and learn how inspiring photo tips will teach you how to see creatively and take better pictures.
Walk along the brick sidewalks of Beacon Hill that lead to charming streets, colorful flowers in window boxes, unique doors and door knockers. Find out where the most photographed street of Boston is. Capture photos of the scenic views in the Public Garden and the beautiful residential area of Back Bay.
All skill levels welcome. Space is limited to a small group for a more enjoyable experience.
**This tour runs year round. During the Public Garden’s off-season, more sites will be added to the Back Bay portion of the tour.
Don’t see a date/time that works for you? No worries. Please send an email to [email protected] or call 617-851-2273.
- Beacon Hill’s scenic locations and hidden gems
- Acorn Street
- Louisburg Square
- Public Garden
- Swan Boats
- Marlborough St. in Back Bay
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Public Garden and Back Bay from a different angle
- Take creative pics of Boston’s iconic landmarks using your camera or smartphone
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
-Corner of Beacon + Joy St.
-Next to 34 Beacon Street, across from the Boston Common
Train Stop: Park Street (Red or Green Line)
Parking: Boston Common Garage