Colorful Holiday Lights in Boston
12/20 – SOLD OUT, 12/26 – available
Bring your camera, tripod and enthusiasm for learning night photography skills on the NEW PhotoWalks Boston Holiday Lights Night Tour.
Learn how to apply long exposure techniques that result in creative, vibrant images of the dazzling holiday lights illuminating the city. Find out where the most scenic photo ops are along Comm. Ave Mall, the Public Garden and the Boston Common.
All skill levels are welcome. Tour is limited to 6 participants.
- Purchase a tour(s) plus t-shirt/sweatshirt together and receive $5 off.
- Click Clothing on the menu. Promo Code: TOURPLUSTEE
1 tour +1 t-shirt/sweatshirt = $5 off
2 tours +2 t-shirts/sweatshirts = $10 off
Exclusive logos designed by Saba Alhadi, Founder of PhotoWalks.
- Set proper settings for long exposure images
- Create sparkling lights using the starburst effect
- Add car light trails to your compositions
- Use manual mode and increase your photography skills
- Commonwealth Ave Mall
- Public Garden
- Boston Common
Alexander Hamilton statue on Comm. Ave Mall, facing Arlington St. and the Public Garden.
- Park Street (Red or Green Line)