Learn how to capture amazing, colorful long exposure images of the action on the busy streets of Chinatown, the Theater District and the South Station area!
Bring your camera, tripod and enthusiasm for learning creative night photography techniques. Find out where the most scenic locations are in the city and capture the dazzling lights illuminating the Boston Common, the Public Garden and Comm. Ave Mall in Back Bay.
All skill levels are welcome. Space is limited.
Includes the PhotoWalks Guide to Night Photography e-booklet with valuable information on camera settings and functions.
- Set proper settings for long exposure images
- Create sparkling lights using the starburst effect
- Add car light trails to your compositions
- Use manual mode and increase your photography skills
- Boston Common
- Frog Pond
- Public Garden
- Commonwealth Ave Mall
Brewer Fountain in Boston Common
- Park Street (Red or Green Line)