- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Historic homes and Scenic Harbor Views
Join us for a PhotoWalks tour of Marblehead, one of the most charming, coastal towns north of Boston. Bring your camera or smartphone as we walk along the narrow, crooked streets and capture pictures of colorful, colonial-era homes in the historic district. Find out where the best spots are to capture scenic panoramic shots of Marblehead Harbor.
Learn how to see creatively and increase your photography skills on a fun, educational photo tour!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Explore Marblehead from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Use different photography techniques to achieve creative compositions
- Photograph the uniqueness of historic homes
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Colorful colonial-era homes
- Marblehead Harbor
- Crocker Park
- Tucker’s Wharf
Flores Mantilla – 164 Washington St., Marblehead, MA