Explore Boston from a different angle!
Find out what your camera can teach you.™
Visit the actual sites where patriots schemed and protested against British rule and high taxes in an ambitious effort to form a new nation and government. Fascinating historical commentary will reveal the truth behind the events that ignited the American Revolution!
Learn how to capture creative photographs of historic sites from a modern perspective: Boston Common, Park Street Church, Granary Burial Ground, King’s Chapel, Benjamin Franklin statue, Old City Hall, the building where the Boston Tea Party meeting took place, the Old State House, Boston Massacre site and so much more. Our expedition ends at Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required.
▪ Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
▪ For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form.
• Adults: $40
• Youth (10-17): $20
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
Tuesdays @ 12:45pm, Saturdays @ 12:30pm
• 1 hour, 30 minutes
• Front steps of Park Street Church, located on the corner of Park + Tremont Streets.
• Park Street (Green Line or Red Line). The church is across the street from the subway station.
What to Bring
• Camera or Smartphone
• Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Bottled Water