The South End has come a long way since its start as a narrow strip of land surrounded by water. It’s now one of the most culturally diverse neighborhoods in Boston.
Seaport District Walking Photography Tour
Bring your camera, tripod, and enthusiasm for learning creative night photography techniques on a fun PhotoWalks tour in the bustling Seaport District. Discover how long exposure settings result in sharp pictures as darkness descends over Boston, and capture the amazing cityscape from the Lookout Rooftop at the Envoy Hotel.
Find the best spots to shoot iconic images of Fan Pier. Don’t miss this unique night photography experience!
- Meeting point
- Near the entrance of the Barking Crab restaurant, by the wooden lobster buoys on the corner
- Subway stop
- South Station (Red Line)
- Learn how to
- Create light trails and dazzling starburst effects around the colorful geometric art sculptures along Seaport Blvd and so much more!
- More info
- All skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. *Please note the same price applies for non-photographers since it’s also a historical walking tour with commentary.
- Space is limited. *(Adults 21+ can enter the Lookout Bar @ the Envoy Hotel.)
- The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience. For private tours or large groups, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out a request.