Discover Boston on a photo walking tour and learn how to see creatively. Capture pictures of Copley Square’s architectural landmarks and scenic locations in the charming 19th-century neighborhood with a French vibe.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Boston’s Little Italy, vibrant neighborhood, historic sites
Explore the North End on a walking tour of Boston’s oldest neighborhood. The North End welcomed waves of immigrants seeking the American Dream. Today, it is a popular hotspot famous for its busy restaurants, quaint cafes, and crowded pastry shops.
Bring your camera or smartphone and learn how to apply creative photo tips to capture amazing pictures of popular landmarks as well as hidden gems that are hard to find on your own. You’ll also enjoy the fascinating historical commentary during a tour experience unlike any other of Boston’s Little Italy.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Explore the North End’s Italian ambiance from different angles
- Capture street scenes and scenic spots in ways you haven’t considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Paul Revere’s House
- Paul Revere Statue
- Old North Church
- Street photography along Hanover + Salem Streets
- Lots of hidden gems off-the-beaten path
Tony Demarco boxer statue @ the intersection of Hanover and Cross Streets
- Haymarket (Green Line or Orange Line)