Discover Boston on a photo walking tour and learn how to see creatively. Capture pictures of Copley Square’s architectural landmarks and scenic locations in the charming 19th-century neighborhood with a French vibe.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Boston’s Little Italy, vibrant neighborhood, historic sites
The North End welcomed waves of immigrants seeking the American Dream. Today, it is a popular hotspot famous for its busy restaurants, quaint cafes, and crowded pastry shops.
One of the best ways to really experience Boston’s Little Italy is on a photo walking tour of the North End. Highlights include Paul Revere’s house, Old North Church, Hanover St., Salem St., and lots of hidden gems off-the-beaten-path. And wait until you hear the interesting historical commentary about the events that shaped Boston’s oldest neighborhood!
Increase your photography skills using your camera or smartphone.
Discover why this is one of the most popular Boston walking tours of the North End!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Explore the North End’s Italian ambiance from different angles
- Capture street scenes and scenic spots in ways you haven’t considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Paul Revere’s House
- Paul Revere Statue
- Old North Church
- Street photography along Hanover + Salem Streets
- Lots of hidden gems off-the-beaten path
Tony Demarco boxer statue @ the intersection of Hanover and Cross Streets
- Haymarket (Green Line or Orange Line)