Travel back in time on a Boston walking tour of the Freedom Trail. Visit famous sites in American history and learn how to photograph them creatively.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Boston’s Little Italy, vibrant neighborhood, historic sites
Explore the North End on a photography and history walking tour. Boston’s Little Italy is a popular hotspot well-known for its restaurants, cafes, pastry shops and historic landmarks.
Bring your camera or smartphone and capture the endless photo opportunities and hidden gems that are hard to find on your own. Discover fascinating commentary about Boston’s North End on a walking tour experience unlike any other in the city.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Purchase a tour plus an exclusively designed t-shirt together and receive $5 off.
- Click T-Shirt on the menu. Promo Code: TOURPLUSTEE
1 tour +1 t-shirt = $5 off
2 tours +2 t-shirts = $10 off
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Explore the North End’s Italian ambiance from different angles
- Capture street scenes and scenic spots in ways you haven’t considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Paul Revere’s House
- Paul Revere Statue
- Old North Church
- Street photography along Hanover + Salem Streets
- Lots of hidden gems off-the-beaten path
Tony Demarco boxer statue @ the intersection of Hanover and Cross Streets
- Haymarket (Green Line or Orange Line)