Capture amazing pictures of the city’s must-see attractions on this walking tour. We begin with two historic sites on the Freedom Trail followed by Beacon Hill, the nation’s first Public Garden, and Back Bay.
Freedom Trail Photo Walking Tour Through Boston
Travel back in time on a photographic journey and immerse yourself in American history. Visit the actual sites where patriots protested against British rule and high taxes in a long struggle for independence from England.
This Freedom Trail walking tour has lots of fascinating historical commentary and uncovers the truth behind the events that ignited the American Revolution in 1775!
Discover why this is one of the 10 best Boston walking tours!
- Learn how to:
- Capture photos of historic sites from a modern perspective
- Explore the Freedom Trail from a different angle
- Increase your photography composition skills using your camera or smartphone
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Highlights + Historic Landmarks
- Boston Common
- Park Street Church
- Granary Burial Ground
- King’s Chapel
- Old City Hall
- Benjamin Franklin Statue
- Old South Meeting House and its relation to the Boston Tea Party
- Boston Massacre site
- Non-Freedom Trail sites along the way that are photo-worthy!
- Our expedition ends @ Old State House.
- Meeting point
Front steps of Park Street Church, on the corner of Park St. and Tremont St.
- Train stop
- Park Street (Green Line or Red Line). The church is across the street from the subway station.