The North End is Boston’s Little Italy, a historic neighborhood and a popular hotspot for its restaurants, quaint cafes and pastry shops.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Freedom Trail Walking Tour Through Boston
Explore the Freedom Trail on Boston’s only history and photography walking tour. Travel back in time and immerse yourself in American history. Visit the actual sites where patriots protested against British rule.
There’s plenty of fascinating historical commentary that uncovers the truth behind the events that ignited the American Revolution in 1775! Bring your camera or smartphone and learn how to take pictures of famous historical sites from a modern perspective.
Discover why this is one of Boston’s best Freedom Trail walking tours!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Purchase a tour plus an exclusively designed t-shirt together and receive $5 off.
- Click T-Shirt on the menu. Promo Code: TOURPLUSTEE
1 tour +1 t-shirt = $5 off
2 tours +2 t-shirts = $10 off
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Capture photos of historic sites from a modern perspective
- Find out how the American Revolution really began
- Explore the Freedom Trail from a different angle
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Boston Common
- Park Street Church
- Granary Burial Ground
- King’s Chapel
- Old City Hall
- Benjamin Franklin Statue
- Old South Meeting House and its relation to the Boston Tea Party
- Boston Massacre site
- Non-Freedom Trail sites along the way that are photo-worthy!
- Our expedition ends @ Old State House.
Front steps of Park Street Church, on the corner of Park St. and Tremont St.
- Park Street (Green Line or Red Line). The church is across the street from the subway station.