This popular Boston city tour shows you must-see attractions and architectural landmarks. If you’re looking for a photography tour, history tour, and walking tour, we have you covered in a three-in-one experience. Bring your camera…
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Freedom Trail Walking Tour Through Boston
Travel back in time and immerse yourself in American history on a Freedom Trail photo walking tour. Visit the actual sites where patriots protested against British rule and high taxes in a struggle for independence.
There’s plenty of fascinating historical commentary that uncovers the truth behind the events that ignited the American Revolution in 1775! A PhotoWalks tour also offers creative photography tips to capture historical sites(and more!) from a modern perspective.
Increase your photography skills using your camera or smartphone.
Discover why this is one of Boston’s best Freedom Trail walking tour!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Capture photos of historic sites from a modern perspective
- Find out how the American Revolution really began
- Explore the Freedom Trail from a different angle
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Boston Common
- Park Street Church
- Granary Burial Ground
- King’s Chapel
- Old City Hall
- Benjamin Franklin Statue
- Old South Meeting House and its relation to the Boston Tea Party
- Boston Massacre site
- Non-Freedom Trail sites along the way that are photo-worthy!
- Our expedition ends @ Old State House.
Front steps of Park Street Church, on the corner of Park St. and Tremont St.
- Park Street (Green Line or Red Line). The church is across the street from the subway station.