The North End in Boston welcomed waves of immigrants seeking the American Dream. Today, it is a popular hotspot famous for its busy restaurants, quaint cafes, and crowded pastry shops.
Scenic Photo Tour of Beacon Hill
Explore Boston’s Beacon Hill using your camera or smartphone and discover one of the city’s most exclusive residential areas.
Learn how to compose amazing pictures of Beacon Hill’s Victorian charm, antique gas lamps lining the brick sidewalks, colorful flowers spilling out of the window boxes, the most photographed street in Boston as well as an exclusive enclave and other surprises hidden in unexpected places. It’s a tour experience you can’t get anywhere else in Boston!
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited for a more personalized experience.
- Explore Beacon Hill from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you might not have considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Discover the neighborhood’s hidden gems that are hard to find on your own
- Charming streets lined with antique gas lamps
- Louisburg Square – most exclusive area in Beacon Hill
- Acorn Street – the most photographed street in Boston
On the steps of the MA State House on Beacon St. under the lantern in front of the locked gate
- Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill to the MA State House.