The North End is Boston’s Little Italy, a historic neighborhood and a popular hotspot for its restaurants, quaint cafes and pastry shops.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Scenic neighborhood and 19th-century architecture
Explore Boston’s Beacon Hill on a walking tour that provides creative photo tips and plenty of fascinating historical commentary. Bring your camera or smartphone and discover one of the city’s most exclusive residential areas in the city.
Learn how to compose amazing pictures of Beacon Hill’s 19th-century Victorian charm, antique gas lamps lining the brick sidewalks, colorful flowers spilling out of the window boxes, the most photographed street in Boston as well as other surprises hidden in unexpected places. It’s a tour experience you can’t get anywhere else in Boston!
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
Don’t see a date/time that works for you? No worries. Please send an email to [email protected] or call 617-851-2273.
- Explore Beacon Hill from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you might not have considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Discover the neighborhood’s hidden gems that are hard to find on your own
- Charming streets lined with antique gas lamps
- Louisburg Square – most exclusive area in Beacon Hill
- Acorn Street – the most photographed street in Boston
Corner of Beacon + Joy St.–>34 Beacon St.
- Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill towards the MA State House and turn left onto Beacon St.