The North End in Boston welcomed waves of immigrants seeking the American Dream. Today, it is a popular hotspot famous for its busy restaurants, quaint cafes, and crowded pastry shops.
Scenic Photo Tour of Boston’s Beacon Hill
On this Boston photography tour, visit one of the city’s most exclusive residential areas, Beacon Hill. Immerse yourself in this captivating 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood rich in history, charm and picturesque streets.
Capture stunning pictures of Beacon Hill’s architectural details, antique gas lamps along the brick sidewalks, colorful flowers spilling out of the window boxes, beautiful doors, unique door knockers, the most photographed street in Boston, and other surprises hidden in unexpected places.
Increase your photography skills using your camera or smartphone.
Discover why this Beacon Hill walking tour is one of the best in Boston!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Explore Beacon Hill from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you might not have considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Discover the neighborhood’s hidden gems that are hard to find on your own
- Charming streets lined with antique gas lamps
- Louisburg Square – most exclusive area in Beacon Hill
- Acorn Street – the most photographed street in Boston
On the steps of the MA State House on Beacon St. under the lantern in front of the locked gate
- Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill to the MA State House.