Capture iconic cityscape images in the Seaport District and learn creative night photography techniques. Experience the energetic vibe along Fan Pier and Seaport Blvd. on this exciting PhotoWalks Boston Night Tour.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Go behind-the-scenes of Boston’s Wang Theatre
PhotoWalks has teamed up with Boch Center Tours to provide a private photo tour of the stunning Wang Theatre.
If you’ve ever wanted to view how beautiful the Wang Theatre is without theatergoers, this PhotoWalks tour combines history, art and photography in one experience.
One of the best-kept secrets in Boston is that some of the most exquisite artwork and detailed Baroque architecture are inside the Wang Theatre. The historic building has lots of photo opportunities to capture with your camera or smartphone.
Step inside the Wang Theatre and you’ll be transported to a venue reminiscent of the grand opera houses in Europe. One of the exciting highlights is standing on the stage where famous entertainers perform and taking pictures from that vantage point! We’ll also visit The Music Hall and see rare memorabilia and photographs of popular music legends.
Fascinating historical commentary about the Wang Theatre’s storied past will be provided by Scott Towers, manager of Boch Center Tours. PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, will provide creative composition tips and instruction on indoor architectural photography.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited on this exclusive small-group tour.
- Increase your indoor architecture photography skills
- Take creative pictures inside the Wang Center using your camera or smartphone
- Become a better observer of architectural details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Exclusive guided tour with historical commentary
- Stand on the stage of the grand theater
- See Baroque and Renaissance architecture
- Exquisite artwork throughout the venue
- Memorabilia @ The Music Hall
Outside the front entrance of the Wang Theatre – 270 Tremont St., Boston
- Boylston (Green Line)
- Tufts Medical Center (Orange Line)