Explore the North End on a Little Italy photography and history walking tour. See Paul Revere’s House, Old North Church and hidden gems off-the-beaten path.
Beacon Hill Boston Photo Walking Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Scenic historic neighborhood, 19th-century architecture
Explore Beacon Hill on a Boston walking tour that provides creative photo tips and plenty of fascinating historical commentary. Bring your camera or smartphone and discover one of the most exclusive residential areas in the city.
Walk along Beacon Hill’s brick sidewalks and take in the 19th-century Victorian charm. Capture pictures in scenic locations of beautiful streets lined with antique gas lamps, colorful flowers spilling out of window boxes, unique doors and door knockers. Photograph Acorn Street(the most photographed street in Boston), Louisburg Square and hidden gems in unexpected places that are often overlooked.
Find out what makes this Beacon Hill photo walking tour an eye-opening experience you can’t get anywhere else in Boston!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required.
Space is limited to a small group for a more enjoyable experience.
Don’t see a date/time that works for you? No worries. Please send an email to [email protected] or call 617-851-2273.
- Explore Beacon Hill from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you might not have considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Discover the neighborhood’s hidden gems that are hard to find on your own
- Charming streets lined with antique gas lamps
- Louisburg Square – most exclusive area in Beacon Hill
- Acorn Street – the most photographed street in Boston
-Corner of Beacon + Joy St.
-Next to 34 Beacon Street, across from the Boston Common
Train Stop: Park Street (Red or Green Line)
Parking: Boston Common Garage
“Saba’s enthusiasm and love of Boston and photography clearly showed and inspired me. She brought us to parts of the town and highlighted details I would otherwise have surely missed.
All in all I had a wonderful time!” B.M., TripAdvisor
“Saba is a wonderful guide – helping you capture just the right shot while providing history and anecdotes about the areas we visited. I highly recommend these tours!” K.P., Google Review