Explore the North End on this Little Italy photography and history walking tour. See Paul Revere’s House, Old North Church and hidden gems off-the-beaten path.
Beacon Hill History + Architecture Photo Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Scenic neighborhood and 19th-century architecture
Explore Boston’s Beacon Hill on a walking tour that provides creative photo tips and plenty of fascinating historical commentary. Bring your camera or smartphone and discover one of the city’s most exclusive residential areas in the city.
Learn how to compose amazing pictures of Beacon Hill’s 19th-century Victorian charm, antique gas lamps lining the brick sidewalks, tree-lined streets, colorful flowers spilling out of the window boxes, the most photographed street in Boston as well as other surprises hidden in unexpected places. It’s a tour experience you can’t get anywhere else in Boston!
All skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
Don’t see a date/time that works for you? No worries. Please send an email to [email protected] or call 617-851-2273.
- Explore Beacon Hill from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you might not have considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Discover the neighborhood’s hidden gems that are hard to find on your own
- Charming streets lined with antique gas lamps
- Louisburg Square – most exclusive area in Beacon Hill
- Acorn Street – the most photographed street in Boston
-Corner of Beacon + Joy St.
-Next to 34 Beacon Street, across from the Boston Common
Train Stop: Park Street (Red or Green Line)
Parking: Boston Common Garage
“Saba’s enthusiasm and love of Boston and photography clearly showed and inspired me. She brought us to parts of the town and highlighted details I would otherwise have surely missed.
All in all I had a wonderful time!” B.M., TripAdvisor
“Saba is a wonderful guide – helping you capture just the right shot while providing history and anecdotes about the areas we visited. I highly recommend these tours!” K.P., Google Review