Explore the South End from a different angle!
Saturday, June 9, 2018 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
The South End has come a long way since its start as a narrow strip of land surrounded by water. Fast forward to the 21-century, the charming area with picturesque streets is now one of the most culturally diverse neighborhoods in Boston.
Explore the scenic neighborhood blocks, each with their own individual character. Learn how to creatively photograph the South End’s attractions: arching trees framing over rows of pricey brick townhouses, elegant doors, decorative iron railings, long stoops, pocket parks and the colorful mosaic mural depicting the Puerto Rican culture.
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will provide creative photography tips and tricks and show you how the angle you shoot from affects the outcome of your photos.
On this PhotoWalks tour, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a photographer’s eye using your camera or smartphone
- Capture a collection of amazing pictures that depict the South End
- Improve your photography and compositions skills
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required.
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form.
• Outside the entrance of Copley Place directly across the street from Back Bay Station on Dartmouth St.
• Back Bay (Orange Line) or Copley (Green Line)