Explore Boston from a different angle!
There’s a whole lot of bloomin’ going on in Boston. Learn how to capture frame-worthy pictures on a 2-hour Nature Photography Walking Tour in Beacon Hill, the Public Garden, and the Charles River Esplanade.
Discover how observation and composition skills produce amazing, impressive photos!
On this PhotoWalks tour, you’ll learn how to:
- Observe nature with a photographer’s eye using your camera or smartphone
- Compose amazing images from interesting angles
- Apply your newfound photography skills to future travels
Meeting Point: Corner of Charles + Chestnut Sts. in Beacon Hill(adjacent to Beacon Hill Bistro)
Tour Price: $50 adults, $25(youth 10-17)
Space is limited. Advance reservation required.
Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form