Explore Boston from a different angle!
Find out what your camera can teach you.™
Come along on a photographic journey where your pictures will uncover the layers of time: Paul Revere’s House, Old North Church, Rose Kennedy’s childhood home and other photo opportunities off-the-beaten path that makes this old neighborhood a bustling hot spot. And, wait until you hear the interesting history preserved within Boston’s Little Italy!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required.
▪ Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
▪ For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form.
• Adults: $40
• Youth (10-17): $20
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
Sundays @ 1pm. (*Day and time subject to change occasionally. Please check the calendar for accuracy.)
• 1 hour, 30 minutes
• Tony Demarco boxer statue at the intersection of Hanover and Cross Streets.
• Haymarket (Green Line or Orange Line).
What to Bring
• Camera or Smartphone
• Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Bottled Water