North End-Little Italy
Explore Boston's North End from a different angle on a PhotoWalks tour!
The North End in Boston welcomed waves of immigrants seeking the American Dream. Today, it is a popular hot spot famous for its busy restaurants, quaint cafes, and crowded pastry shops.
One of the best ways to really experience Boston’s Little Italy is on a photo walking tour of the North End. We spend more time at each location than a traditional walking tour, so you can practice your newfound photography skills to get that great shot.
Highlights include Paul Revere’s house, Old North Church, Hanover St., Salem St., and some hidden gems off-the-beaten-path. And, wait til you hear the interesting historical commentary that shaped Boston’s oldest neighborhood!
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will provide fun and creative photography tips and show you how to capture images that look like they were taken on a trip to Italy.
Discover why this is one of the most popular Boston walking tours of the North End!
Learn how to:
- See creatively using your camera or smartphone
- Capture iconic pictures of Boston’s Little Italy
- Apply newfound photography skills to future travel adventures
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. (*Please note the same price applies for non-photographers since the experience is also a historical walking tour with commentary.)
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For private tours or large groups, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form
Thursday @ 1 pm, Sunday @ 1:30 pm (*Day and time subject to change occasionally. Please check the calendar for accuracy.)
• 90 minutes
• Tony Demarco boxer statue at the intersection of Hanover and Cross Streets.
• Haymarket (Green Line or Orange Line).
For prints available for purchase, please click here.