North End-Little Italy
Explore Boston's North End from a different angle on a PhotoWalks tour!
The North End in Boston welcomed waves of immigrants seeking the American Dream. Today, it is a popular hot spot famous for its busy restaurants, quaint cafes, and crowded pastry shops.
One of the best ways to really experience Boston’s Little Italy is on a photo walking tour of the North End. Highlights include Paul Revere’s house, Old North Church, Hanover St., Salem St., and some hidden gems off-the-beaten-path. And, wait until you hear the interesting historical commentary that shaped Boston’s oldest neighborhood!
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will provide fun and creative photography tips and show you how to capture images that look like they were taken on a trip to Italy.
Discover why this is one of the most popular Boston walking tours of the North End!
Learn how to:
- See creatively using your camera or smartphone
- Capture iconic pictures of Boston’s Little Italy
- Apply newfound photography skills to future travel adventures
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. (*Please note the same price applies for non-photographers since the experience is also a historical walking tour with commentary.)
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For private tours or large groups, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form
Thursday @ 1 pm, Sunday @ 1:30 pm (*Day and time subject to change occasionally. Please check the calendar for accuracy.)
• 90 minutes
• Tony Demarco boxer statue at the intersection of Hanover and Cross Streets.
• Haymarket (Green Line or Orange Line).
For prints available for purchase, please click here.