Highlights of Boston
Explore Boston from a different angle on a PhotoWalks tour!
Capture amazing pictures of the city’s must-see attractions on this popular 2-hour walking tour. We begin with two historic sites on the Freedom Trail followed by Beacon Hill, a 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood, the nation’s first Public Garden, and Back Bay, an exclusive area renowned for its architecture and grand Victorian brownstones along Comm. Ave and Marlborough Street.
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will lead you on a photographic journey and provide inspiring photography tips and tricks that result in amazing images. Along the way, enjoy listening to compelling historical commentary as you discover Boston’s attractions.
Learn how to:
- See from a creative perspective
- Become a curious photographer
- Master composition and technical skills at your own pace
The Highlights of Boston photo tour is informative, fun, and a great value. All ages and skill levels are welcome – whether you’re bringing your digital SLR or prefer your smartphone. Advance reservations required. (*Please note the same price applies for non-photographers since the experience is also a historical walking tour with commentary.)
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
Friday @ 10:15 a.m – 12:15pm. (*Day and time subject to change. Please check the calendar for accuracy.)
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For private tours or large groups, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out a request.
• On the steps of the MA State House under the lantern on Beacon St. in front of the locked gate
• Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill.