Cambridge Photo Tour
Explore Cambridge from a different angle!
Saturday, July 7, 2018 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Get ready to explore Cambridge on a photo walking tour as we capture architectural shots of MIT’s Stata Center, a Frank Gehry-design whimsical and eclectic structure. We’ll also stroll down Memorial Drive and discover the limitless scenic photo opportunities along the banks of the Charles River: sailboats adrift, rows of boats and yachts moored, and the spectacular, iconic Boston skyline as the backdrop.
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will provide creative composition tips and show the best spots to shoot amazing pictures on a must-see visit of the city of Cambridge.
Learn how to:
- Develop a photographer’s eye using your camera or smartphone
- Compose a collection of images of Boston’s skyline
- Apply newfound photography skills to future picture-taking
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited.
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form.
Meeting Point: Sculpture near MIT Stata Center
• Kendall/MIT (Red Line)