Explore Boston from a different angle!
Find out what your camera can teach you.™
Times have changed and Boston has a new waterfront that’s trendy and overflowing with photo opportunities.
We will follow Boston’s original shoreline hidden near Faneuil Hall and take a vibrant route to Christopher Columbus Park. Learn how to capture amazing images of the picturesque views of Boston Harbor, the Long Wharf area, the colorful roses in the Rose Kennedy Garden and John Hancock’s office building. We will also take pictures of the dancing fountains on the Greenway and end our tour at the iconic Custom House.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required.
▪ Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
▪ For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form.
• Adults: $40
• Youth (10-17): $20
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
Seasonal – mid-April – mid-September – Please check the calendar for accuracy.
• 1 hour, 30 minutes
• Outside the front steps of the Old State House Gift Shop entrance located on State and Washington Streets.
• State Street (Orange Line or Blue Line).
What to Bring
• Camera or Smartphone
• Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Bottled Water