Explore Boston from a different angle on a photo tour. Learn how to take creative pictures with your camera or smartphone in 90 minutes!
Boston Harbor has witnessed the arrival of British soldiers, the influx of European immigrants, international trade, and a certain “tea party.”
Times have certainly changed. The waterfront is now a trendy area of the city overflowing with photo opportunities of Boston Harbor, Christopher Columbus Park, Long Wharf, colorful roses in the Rose Kennedy Garden, the iconic Custom House building, and the dancing fountains on the Greenway.
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will show you how to compose impressive images from unique viewpoints with your camera or smartphone.
Discover why this is one of the best walking tours of Boston’s waterfront!
On a PhotoWalks tour, you’ll learn how to:
- See creatively using your camera or smartphone
- Compose sharp images from different angles
- Use various functions on your camera
- Improve your photography skills at your own pace
All ages and skill levels are welcome on our Boston photo tours. Advance reservations required.
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form
Seasonal (mid-April – mid-September) *Please check the calendar for accuracy.
• 90 minutes
• Outside on the front steps of the Old State House Gift Shop entrance located on State and Washington Streets.
• State Street (Orange Line or Blue Line)