Seaport + Fan Pier
Explore Boston's Waterfront from a different angle on a PhotoWalks tour!
Join us on a 2-hour walking tour of Boston’s waterfront that’s overflowing with photo opportunities. Capture amazing pictures of the scenic views of the harbor from the 14th floor of an outdoor observation deck, the iconic cityscape from Fan Pier, colorful art sculptures on Seaport Boulevard and so much more.
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will provide instruction and creative photography techniques so you can practice getting those great shots of Boston’s waterfront and Fan Pier. Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
Learn how to:
- Take breathtaking photos using your camera or smartphone
- Increase your composition and technical skills
- See Boston’s waterfront from many different perspectives
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. (*Please note the same price applies for non-photographers since the experience is also a historical walking tour with commentary.)
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
Seasonal (April – October) Thursday @ 10:15 am – 12:15 pm
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For private tours or large groups, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out a request.
• Outside Independence Wharf Building –470 Atlantic Ave–corner of Atlantic Ave + Seaport Blvd.
• South Station(Red Line)