Visit Beacon Hill on a photography and history walking tour. Explore a charming, 19th-century historical neighborhood with photo opportunities at every turn.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Learn How to Take Portraits of Your Pup
If you’ve ever wanted to take portraits and playful shots of your beloved dog, this PhotoWalks class shows you how to take fun pictures with your camera or smartphone. And what better place to do that than in Beacon Hill and the Charles River Esplanade?
Capture portraits on the famed Acorn Street and the posh Louisburg Square, and get creative action shots along the many scenic areas of the Esplanade with the Cambridge skyline as a backdrop.
- Corner of Charles and Chestnut streets, next to Beacon Hill Bistro, 25 Charles St.
- Compose amazing portraits of your dog.
- Use the correct settings for action shots of your dog in midair or in motion.
- Apply your newfound skills to future pics of your pup that are Instagram-worthy and framable.
- All ages and skill levels are welcome. Space is limited. (One dog per reservation, please.)
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience. For private tours or large groups, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out a request.