Boston Dog Photography
Boston Dog Photography Class
Saturday, July 21, 2018 – 5:30 – 7:30 – Waterfront area
PhotoWalks is introducing a class that will teach you photography techniques for capturing portraits of your dog’s character and photogenic features and the skills it takes to nail those playful action shots. And, what better place to do that than in Boston’s dog-friendly hotspots?
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will provide creative photography tips and tricks and show you how to get fun pictures from various angles of your beloved dog.
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Space is limited. (One dog per reservation, please.)
On this Boston Dog Photography class, learn how to:
- Compose amazing portraits of your dog using your camera or smartphone
- Use the correct settings for action shots of your dog in midair or in motion
- Apply your newfound skills to future picture-taking of your pet
Meeting Location for the June 23 class: corner of Charles and Chestnut Streets, adjacent to Beacon Hill Bistro. Subway stop: Arlington St(Green Line) or Park St (Red or Green Line)
Meeting Location for the July 21 class:
Christopher Columbus statue @ waterfront park near the Marriott Long Wharf. Subway stop: Aquarium(Blue Line)
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For a private session, please fill out the Contact Form or call 617-851-2273.