Boston Dog Photography
Dog Photography Class in scenic locations around Boston
Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018 – 4:30pm – 6:30pm
PhotoWalks is offering a photography class that will teach you the skills and techniques it takes to capture portraits and playful action shots of your beloved dog. And, what better place to do that than in the dog-friendly scenic spots in Boston’s South End?
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will provide creative photography tips and tricks and show you how to get fun pictures from various angles of your cherished pup.
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Space is limited. (One dog per reservation, please.)
On this Boston Dog Photography class, learn how to:
- Compose amazing portraits of your dog using your camera or smartphone
- Use the correct settings for action shots of your dog in midair or in motion
- Apply your newfound skills to future picture-taking of your pet
Meeting Point: Outside the entrance of Copley Place and Neiman Marcus on Dartmouth St. –directly across the street from the Back Bay train station.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For a private session, please fill out the Contact Form or call 617-851-2273.