Boston Dog Photography Class
Book a Dog Photography Class in Boston!
Sunday, May 5, 2019 – 1:30pm – 3:30pm
If you’ve ever wanted to take portraits and playful shots of your beloved dog, this PhotoWalks class will show you how to take fun pictures with your camera or smartphone. And, what better place to do that than in Beacon Hill and the Charles River Esplanade?
Capture portraits on famed Acorn Street, posh Louisburg Square and creative action shots along the many scenic areas of the Esplanade with the Cambridge skyline as a backdrop.
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Space is limited. (One dog per reservation, please.)
Learn how to:
- Compose amazing portraits of your dog
- Use the correct settings for action shots of your dog in midair or in motion
- Apply your newfound skills to future pics of your pup that’s Instagram-worthy and frameable
Meeting Point: Corner of Charles + Chestnut Sts. – next to Beacon Hill Bistro – 25 Charles St.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For a private session, please fill out the Contact Form or call 617-851-2273.