Explore Beacon Hill from a different angle on a PhotoWalks tour!
Visit one of the city’s most exclusive residential areas, Beacon Hill. Walking along its picturesque, narrow streets is an immersion into a captivating 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood rich in history and charm.
Capture stunning pictures of Beacon Hill’s architectural details, antique gas lamps lining the brick sidewalks, colorful flowers and plants spilling out of the window boxes, beautiful doors, unique doorknockers, the most photographed street in Boston and other surprises hidden in unexpected places.
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, will provide instruction and artistic photography tips and techniques so you can practice these techniques to get that great shot in Beacon Hill. Oh, and there’s lots of fascinating historical commentary along the way too.
Discover why this Beacon Hill walking tour is one of the best in Boston!
Learn how to:
- Develop a photographer’s eye using your camera or smartphone
- See creatively from interesting angles
- Use your newfound composition and technical skills for future pictures
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. (*Please note the same price applies for non-photographers since the experience is also a historical walking tour with commentary.)
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For private tours or large groups, please fill out the Contact Form or call 617-851-2273.
Tuesday, Saturday @ 10:15 am
• 90 minutes
• On the steps of the MA State House under the lantern on Beacon St. in front of the locked gate
• Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walks to the top of the hill.
For prints available for purchase, please click here.