Explore Boston from a different angle!
Find out what your camera can teach you.™
Learn how to compose amazing pictures of Beacon Hill’s Victorian charm, antique gas lamps lining the brick sidewalks, colorful flowers spilling out of the window boxes, the most photographed street in Boston as well as an exclusive enclave and other surprises hidden in unexpected places.
Fascinating commentary on Beacon Hill’s historical sites along the itinerary is also provided throughout the tour.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required.
▪ Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
▪ For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form
• Adults: $40
• Youth (10-17): $20
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
Tuesdays @ 10:15am, Saturdays @ 10am – year round
• 1 hour, 30 minutes
• Shaw Memorial – directly across the street from the gold-domed Massachusetts State House near the corner of Beacon and Park Streets.
• Park Street (Green Line or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the station. Walk towards the MA State House. Turn left at the top.
What to Bring
• Camera or Smartphone
• Comfortable Walking Shoes
• Bottled Water