Explore Boston from a different angle on a PhotoWalks tour!
Back Bay is an exclusive area known for its architectural icons in Copley Square and the elegant Victorian brownstones on picturesque streets. This isn’t the average Back Bay walking tour. We spend more time at each location than a traditional Boston walking tour, so you can get those impressive shots of Boston’s prominent landmarks.
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, provides creative photography tips and tricks and shows you the best angles to shoot from so you can practice new techniques. History and architecture buffs will enjoy the historical commentary during our leisurely stroll.
Discover its limitless photo opportunities as we photograph the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, Old South Church, former John Hancock Tower and, of course, the grand French-inspired 19th-century residences along Commonwealth Ave., Marlborough St. and much more.
Find out why this is one of the best walking tours in Boston!
On this PhotoWalks Back Bay tour, you’ll learn how to:
- Capture amazing photos using your camera or smartphone
- Compose unique architectural and abstract images
- Apply newfound photography skills wherever you go
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required.
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For private tours or large groups, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form.
Sundays @ 10 a.m. (*Day and time subject to change occasionally. Please check the calendar for accuracy.)
• 90 minutes
• Statue holding a ball – near the outside entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
• Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)