Explore Boston from a different angle on a PhotoWalks tour. Learn how to take creative pictures with your camera or smartphone in 90 minutes!
Back Bay is an exclusive area known for its iconic, architectural landmarks in Copley Square and the elegant Victorian brownstones on picturesque streets. This isn’t the average Back Bay walking tour. We spend more time at each location than a traditional Boston walking tour, so you can practice your newfound photography skills.
PhotoWalks founder Saba Alhadi, a professional local photographer and tour guide, provides creative photography tips and tricks and shows the best angles to shoot from to get that great shot. Also, history and architecture buffs will enjoy the historical commentary.
Join the Back Bay tour and discover its limitless photo opportunities as we photograph the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, Old South Church, interesting reflections in the former John Hancock Tower, and, of course, the grand French-inspired 19th-century residences along Commonwealth Ave. and Marlborough St. and much more.
Find out why this is one of the best walking tours in Boston!
On this PhotoWalks tour, you’ll learn how to:
- See creatively and capture dynamic photos using your camera or smartphone
- Use geometric shapes and lines when composing architectural images
- Take sharp pictures from unique angles
- Improve your photography skills using various camera functions
- Gain technical experience at your own pace
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required.
The PhotoWalks Guide to Successful Photography is included in the price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera functions.
- Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- For large groups of 10 or more, please call 617-851-2273 or fill out the Contact Form.
Sundays @ 10 a.m. (*Day and time subject to change occasionally. Please check the calendar for accuracy.)
• 90 minutes
• Statue holding a ball – near the outside entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
• Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)