Travel back in time on a Freedom Trail walking tour in Boston and immerse yourself in American history. Fascinating historical commentary uncovers the truth behind the American Revolution in 1775!
Capture creative pictures of Boston with your smartphone!
Boston Harbor welcomed waves of immigrants seeking the American Dream. First, we’ll explore the vibrant, scenic views of the waterfront around Columbus Park. Next, we’ll capture images of action on the streets, food, historic landmarks and a lot more in the North End-Little Italy. This neighborhood hotspot is famous for its busy restaurants, crowded pastry shops, hidden gems and several important Freedom Trail sites.
Learn the tips and tricks of smartphone photography and editing straight from your phone. Capture amazing pictures that look just as good or even better than ones captured with a traditional digital camera! There’s plenty of fascinating commentary along the way too.
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Practice using various functions of the phone’s camera beyond the basic features
- Use slow-mo and time-lapse for really creative shots
- Edit your images straight from your phone with recommended apps
- Discover how fun street photography is with your smartphone!
- Columbus Park
- Boston Harbor
- Paul Revere’s house
- Old North Church
- Hanover St.
- Salem St.
Christopher Columbus Statue – close to the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel
- Aquarium (Blue Line) is the closest
- State Street (Orange Line) 10-minute walk