February 26, 2019
Thank you for visiting my website and blog. As I write this post, I am filled with gratitude that PhotoWalks has been going strong since 2002. It began with an idea, a passion for photography and love for the city of Boston.
What an amazing journey it’s been! One of my greatest joys has been meeting so many wonderful people from all over the world. I have learned about them and from them. We meet as strangers and end up as friends after exploring Boston on a history and photography tour. It’s so rewarding for me to help clients learn how to see creatively with the tips and tricks I provide in their quest to become better photographers.
Consider the PhotoWalks blog your guide to the who, what, where when and how to explore one of America’s best walking cities. There will also be fascinating historical commentary, fun trivia facts and photography-related tips.
Here’s a sneak peek of upcoming posts if you’re curious about:
- When is the best time to visit Boston?
- Which hotels have the best views of the skyline?
- How can I score the best hotel deals in Boston?
- What can budget-conscious travelers do?
- What are the top 10 museums in Boston?
- Where are the hidden gems in Boston?
- What can I do in Boston if I only have one or two days?
- What are some fun things to do on a rainy day?
- Where shall we eat in the North End?
Saba K. Alhadi, Founder
PhotoWalks Tours of Boston