Learn how to capture amazing cityscape views of Boston at night atop a the Museum of Science rooftop garage. Explore North Point Park for even more photo opportunities of the iconic Zakim Bridge.
Seaport District Night Photography Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Scenic Cityscape Views along Boston Harbor
Explore Boston’s vibrant Seaport District at night. Capture iconic pictures of stunning cityscape views along Fan Pier, colorful art sculptures and light trails along Seaport Blvd., as well as the architectural photo ops near the Institute for Contemporary Art.
Bring your camera, tripod and discover what makes the Seaport District an eye-opening experience on a PhotoWalks Night Photography Workshop.
All skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to 10 participants.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Best locations for cityscape compositions
- How to shoot images in low light
- Long exposure settings in manual mode
- Create images with starbursts and car light trails
- Take your night photography skills to a new level
- Iconic and scenic spots along Fan Pier
- Colorful sculptures along Seaport Boulevard
- Unique architecture of Pier 4 Apartments
- Institute of Contemporary Art area with harbor views
Meeting Point: Barking Crab restaurant by the wooden lobster buoys on the corner facing Fan Pier