Bring your camera, tripod, and enthusiasm for learning creative night photography techniques on a fun tour in the bustling Seaport District. Discover how long exposure settings result in sharp pictures as darkness descends over Boston.
Boston Nighttime Photography Class
Step up your game on this exciting Boston night photography class. Experience the energetic vibe on the streets of the North End (Little Italy). Capture spectacular pictures at Christopher Columbus Park with scenic views of Boston Harbor and its skyline. Discover how shooting long exposures can result in images that are visual magic!
- Meeting point
- Christopher Columbus statue in the center of the park, adjacent to Joe’s American Bar & Grill
- Train stop
- Haymarket (Green or Orange Line)
- Learn how to
- Take street photography pictures at night.
- Shoot in manual mode with confidence.
- Adjust settings for light trails, motion blur, zoom burst, and starburst effects.