Learn how to capture amazing, colorful long exposure images of the action on the busy streets of Chinatown, the Theater District and the South Station area!
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Cityscape views, colorful igloos and night vibes
Bring your camera, tripod, and enthusiasm for learning creative night photography skills on an exciting tour of Boston’s Seaport District. Capture amazing cityscape views and the colorful bubble igloos(before they melt away in March) from the scenic Lookout Rooftop Bar at the Envoy Hotel. Find out where the best spots are for taking pictures of the energetic vibe and light trails along Seaport Blvd as well as iconic images of Fan Pier.
All skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group experience.
- Increase your night photography skills
- Set proper long exposure settings in manual mode
- Capture cityscape images under various lighting conditions
- Create images with light trails and starbursts
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks night tour an eye-opening experience!
- Panoramic views from the Envoy Hotel’s Lookout Rooftop Bar
- Colorful sculptures and public art along Seaport Boulevard
- Iconic and scenic spots along Fan Pier
- Near the entrance of the Barking Crab restaurant, by the wooden lobster buoys on the corner
- South Station (Red Line)