Learn how to capture colorful, long exposure images of the dazzling holiday lights illuminating the Boston Common, the Public Garden and Comm. Ave Mall in Back Bay on this fun 2-hour night tour!
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Longfellow Bridge + Esplanade Night Photography Tour
Join us for a two-hour night photography tour around the Longfellow Bridge area. Find out where the perfect spots are along the bridge and Charles River Esplanade during the Golden Hour, Blue Hour and after dark. Endless photo ops await!
We’ll explore the most scenic locations for dramatic shots of the Longfellow Bridge—especially after the blue lights illuminate the cityscape. Get ready to learn long exposure settings for light trails, starbursts and so much more. Space is limited for a small group experience.
- Capture cityscape images under various lighting conditions
- Set proper long exposure settings in manual mode
- Create images with starbursts and car light trails
- Increase your night photography skills
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Longfellow Bridge
- Fanny Appleton Pedestrian Bridge
- Charles River Esplanade
- Storrow Drive
- Back Bay skyline
- Cambridge skyline
Outside the front entrance of new Whitney Hotel facing the Charles MGH T stop- 170 Charles St.
- Charles MGH(Red Line)