Travel back in time on a Freedom Trail walking tour in Boston and immerse yourself in American history. Fascinating historical commentary uncovers the truth behind the American Revolution in 1775!
Photograph the Must-See Attractions in Boston
Capture amazing pictures of Boston’s must-see attractions on this popular two-hour walking photography tour. We begin with two historic sites on the Freedom Trail followed by Beacon Hill, a 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood; the nation’s first Public Garden; and Back Bay, an exclusive area renowned for its architecture and grand Victorian brownstones along Comm. Ave and Marlborough Street.
Increase your photography skills using your camera or smartphone.
The Highlights of Boston photo tour is informative, fun, and a great value!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Public Garden and Back Bay from a different angle
- Take creative pics of Boston’s iconic landmarks using your camera or smartphone
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- MA State House
- Louisburg Square
- Acorn Street
- Public Garden
- Swan Boats
- Marlborough St. in Back Bay
On the steps of the MA State House under the lantern on Beacon St. in front of the locked gate
- Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill.