Travel back in time on a photographic journey and immerse yourself in American history. This Freedom Trail walking tour has lots of fascinating historical commentary and uncovers the truth behind the American Revolution in 1775!
Photograph the Must-See Historical Sites in Boston
Capture amazing pictures of Boston’s must-see attractions on this popular two-hour walking photography tour. We begin with two historic sites on the Freedom Trail followed by Beacon Hill, a 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood; the nation’s first Public Garden; and Back Bay, an exclusive area renowned for its architecture and grand Victorian brownstones along Comm. Ave and Marlborough Street.
The Highlights of Boston photo tour is informative, fun, and a great value!
- Learn how to:
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Public Garden and Back Bay from a different angle
- Take creative pics of Boston’s iconic landmarks using your camera or smartphone
- Increase your photography composition and observation skills
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Highlights + Iconic Landmarks
- MA State House
- Louisburg Square
- Acorn Street
- Public Garden
- Swan Boats
- Marlborough St. in Back Bay
- Meeting point
On the steps of the MA State House under the lantern on Beacon St. in front of the locked gate
- Train stop
- Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill.