Travel back in time on a Boston walking tour of the Freedom Trail. Visit famous sites in American history and learn how to photograph them creatively.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Explore Boston’s must-see attractions in one tour
Discover Boston on a two-hour photography and history walking tour that uncovers hidden gems that are not easy to find on your own!
Bring your camera or smartphone and learn how to take amazing photos along the picturesque streets of Beacon Hill, a 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood that’s home to Acorn Street, the most photographed street in Boston.
Capture the Boston Public Garden’s natural beauty and the creative photo ops in Back Bay, an exclusive 19th-century French-inspired residential area renowned for its architecture and grand Victorian brownstones along Comm. Ave and Marlborough Street.
The Highlights of Boston photo tour is informative, fun, and a great value!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Purchase a tour plus an exclusively designed t-shirt together and receive $5 off.
- Click T-Shirt on the menu. Promo Code: TOURPLUSTEE
1 tour +1 t-shirt = $5 off
2 tours +2 t-shirts = $10 off
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Public Garden and Back Bay from a different angle
- Take creative pics of Boston’s iconic landmarks using your camera or smartphone
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- MA State House
- Louisburg Square
- Acorn Street
- Public Garden
- Swan Boats
- Marlborough St. in Back Bay
On the steps of the MA State House under the lantern on Beacon St. in front of the locked gate
- Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill.