The North End is Boston’s Little Italy, a historic neighborhood and a popular hotspot for its restaurants, quaint cafes and pastry shops.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Explore Boston’s must-see attractions in one tour
Discover Boston on a two-hour photography and history walking tour that includes fascinating commentary and creative photo tips.
Bring your camera or smartphone and capture creative pictures of must-see attractions, scenic spots and hidden gems off-the-beaten-path in Beacon Hill, the Boston Public Garden and Back Bay.
Explore the picturesque streets of Beacon Hill, home to Acorn Street, the most photographed street in Boston. Discover the Public Garden’s natural beauty and best spots for cityscape views. Photograph iconic architectural landmarks in Back Bay as well as its cosmopolitan charm.
The Highlights of Boston photo tour is fun, informative and a great value!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Purchase a tour(s) plus t-shirt/sweatshirt together and receive $5 off.
- Click Clothing on the menu. Promo Code: TOURPLUSTEE
1 tour +1 t-shirt/sweatshirt = $5 off
2 tours +2 t-shirts/sweatshirts = $10 off
Exclusive logos designed by Saba Alhadi, Founder of PhotoWalks.
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Public Garden and Back Bay from a different angle
- Take creative pics of Boston’s iconic landmarks using your camera or smartphone
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- MA State House
- Louisburg Square
- Acorn Street
- Public Garden
- Swan Boats
- Marlborough St. in Back Bay
On the steps of the MA State House under the lantern on Beacon St. in front of the locked gate
- Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill.