Join us on a night photography tour in Boston as we explore scenes along the Longfellow Bridge and the Charles River Esplanade, where you learn how to capture cityscape images from interesting angles.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Chinatown + Theater District Night Photography Tour
Bring your camera, tripod and enthusiasm for learning creative long exposure techniques on this exciting 2-hour night tour! Capture the energetic vibe on the streets of Chinatown in colorful images. Learn long exposure settings for photographing the Theater District in pictures that look like they were taken in NYC’s Times Square. We’ll also explore Downtown Crossing and the South Station area surrounded by light trails.
All skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group experience.
- Capture cityscape images under various lighting conditions
- Set proper long exposure settings in manual mode
- Create images with starbursts and car light trails
- Increase your night photography skills
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Chinatown Gate
- Theater District
- Downtown Crossing
- South Station area
Chinatown Gate – Beach St.
- South Station (Red Line)