Join us on a walking tour of Boston as we explore Back Bay and the Charles River Esplanade, where you learn how to take architectural pictures from interesting perspectives as you photograph the city’s most iconic…
Walking Tour of Boston’s Fan Pier + Seaport District
Join us on a two-hour walking tour of Boston’s waterfront, which is overflowing with photo opportunities. Capture amazing pictures of the scenic views of the harbor from the 14th floor of an outdoor observation deck, the iconic cityscape from Fan Pier, colorful art sculptures and public art on Seaport Boulevard, and so much more.
- Learn how to:
- Explore Fan Pier + Seaport District from different perspectives
- Capture vibrant scenes along Seaport Blvd. in ways you haven’t considered before
- Increase your photography composition skills using your camera or smartphone
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Meeting point
Outside Independence Wharf Building, 470 Atlantic Ave, corner of Atlantic Ave + Seaport Blvd.
- Highlights + Iconic Landmarks
- Independence Wharf Observation Deck
- Amazing panoramic views of Boston Harbor from many angles
- Iconic and scenic spots @ Fan Pier
- Colorful sculptures and public art along Seaport Boulevard
- Train stop
- South Station (Red Line)