Explore Boston from a different angle @ night! Join us on a 2-hour night photography tour at Fan Pier and the Seaport District. All skill levels are welcome.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Scenic cityscape and harbor views, colorful public art
The Seaport District is overflowing with photo opportunities. Explore Boston’s bustling waterfront with your camera or smartphone. Learn creative techniques for capturing pictures of Boston Harbor and the Greenway from the 14th floor of an outdoor observatory. Capture Fan Pier’s iconic cityscape from various angles as well as the whimsical, colorful art sculptures on Seaport Boulevard. All ages and skill levels welcome.
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Explore Fan Pier + Seaport District from different perspectives
- Capture vibrant scenes along Seaport Blvd. in ways you haven’t considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
Outside Independence Wharf Building, 470 Atlantic Ave, corner of Atlantic Ave + Seaport Blvd.
- Independence Wharf Observation Deck
- Amazing panoramic views of Boston Harbor from many angles
- Iconic and scenic spots @ Fan Pier
- Colorful sculptures and public art along Seaport Boulevard
- South Station (Red Line)