Join us on a walking tour of Boston’s waterfront, which is overflowing with photo opportunities. Capture amazing pictures of the scenic views of the harbor, the iconic cityscape, colorful art sculptures, and so much more.
Boston Night Photo Tour @ Fan Pier + Seaport District
Explore Boston from a different angle @ night!
Bring your camera, tripod and enthusiasm for learning creative night photography techniques. Join us on a night photography walking tour at Fan Pier and the Seaport District. Compose amazing, panoramic pictures of Fan Pier’s iconic cityscape and capture the energetic night vibe, colorful art sculptures and light trails along Seaport Blvd.
- Learn how to:
- Explore Fan Pier + Seaport District during the Golden and Blue Hour light
- Capture vibrant scenes in ways you haven’t considered before
- Set long exposure settings using the manual mode
- Increase your night photography composition skills
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Meeting point
Near the entrance of the Barking Crab restaurant by the wooden lobster buoys on the corner
- Highlights + Iconic Landmarks
- Stunning panoramic views of Boston Harbor @ night from many angles
- Iconic and scenic spots @ Fan Pier
- Colorful sculptures and public art along Seaport Boulevard
- Train stop
- South Station (Red Line)