Join us on a walking tour of Boston’s waterfront, which is overflowing with photo opportunities. Capture amazing pictures of the scenic views of the harbor, the iconic cityscape, colorful art sculptures, and so much more.
Back Bay Photography and Boston Architecture Walking Tour
Discover Boston on a walking tour and learn how to see creatively. Practice composing pictures of Copley Square’s architectural landmarks and scenic locations in the charming 19th-century neighborhood with a French vibe.
The eye-opening photography tips and tricks inspire you to advance your photography skills in ways you might not have considered before.
Find out why this is one of the best walking tours in Boston!
- Learn how to:
- Explore Back Bay from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Challenge yourself to capture amazing pictures you haven’t considered before
- Recognize different architectural styles and photograph their unique details
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Highlights + Iconic Landmarks
- Boston Public Library
- Trinity Church
- Old South Church
- Former John Hancock Tower
- Grand French-inspired 19th-century residences along Commonwealth Ave.
- Marlborough St.
- And much more!
- Meeting point
Statue holding a ball – near the outside entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
- Train stop
- Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)