Join us on a walking tour of Boston’s waterfront, which is overflowing with photo opportunities. Capture amazing pictures of the scenic views of the harbor, the iconic cityscape, colorful art sculptures, and so much more.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Iconic architectural landmarks, 19th-century charm
Discover Boston on a photo walking tour and learn how to see creatively. Capture pictures of Copley Square’s iconic architectural landmarks as well as the scenic locations in an exclusive 19th-century neighborhood.
We’ll explore the grand interior of the Boston Public Library, its Roman-inspired courtyard and the charming, picturesque residential area with a French vibe. Some of your pictures will look like they were taken in Europe.
The eye-opening photography tips will inspire you to capture images in ways you might not have considered before. Increase your photography skills using your camera or smartphone. Find out why this is one of the best walking tours in Boston!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Explore Back Bay from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Recognize different architectural styles and photograph their uniqueness
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Boston Public Library
- Trinity Church
- Old South Church
- Former John Hancock Tower
- Grand French-inspired 19th-century residences along Commonwealth Ave.
- Marlborough St.
- And much more!
Statue holding a ball – near the outside entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
- Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)