Join us on a walking tour of Boston’s waterfront, which is overflowing with photo opportunities. Capture amazing pictures of the scenic views of the harbor, the iconic cityscape, colorful art sculptures, and so much more.
Back Bay + Esplanade Photo Tour
Join us on a two-hour photo walking tour of Boston as we explore Back Bay and the Charles River Esplanade. Starting off in Copley Square, learn how to take architectural pictures from interesting perspectives as you photograph the city’s most iconic buildings.
Capture Back Bay’s 19th-century charm before we head to the scenic Charles River Esplanade. Endless photo ops and hidden gems are waiting to be discovered: Storrow Lagoon, colorful sailboats drifting along the river, panoramic views of Cambridge’s skyline and its famous universities, and lots more.
Increase your photography skills using your camera or smartphone.
(Some early evening tours offered. Please check the calendar.)
- Learn how to:
- Explore Back Bay and the Esplanade’s scenic spots from unique angles
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you haven’t considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Tour Highlights
- Copley Square
- Commonwealth Ave
- Marlborough St.
- Charles River Esplanade
- Back Bay skyline
- Cambridge skyline
- Longfellow Bridge
- Meeting point
Bronze statue near the entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
- Train stop
- Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)