Join us on a walking tour of Boston’s waterfront, which is overflowing with photo opportunities. Capture amazing pictures of the scenic views of the harbor, the iconic cityscape, colorful art sculptures, and so much more.
Back Bay + Esplanade Photo Tour
Join us on a two-hour photo walking tour of Boston as we explore Back Bay and the Charles River Esplanade. Starting off in Copley Square, you learn how to take architectural pictures from interesting perspectives as you photograph the city’s most iconic buildings.
Discover the charm of Back Bay’s 19th-century residential area as we make our way towards the Charles River Esplanade, Boston’s famous park. Endless photo ops await: the Storrow Lagoon with Back Bay’s cityscape, colorful sailboats drifting along the river, panoramic views of Cambridge’s skyline and its famous universities, and lots more.
- Learn how to:
- Explore Back Bay and the Esplanade’s scenic spots from unique angles
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you haven’t considered before
- Increase your photography composition skills using your camera or smartphone
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Tour Highlights
- Copley Square
- Commonwealth Ave
- Marlborough St.
- Charles River Esplanade
- Back Bay skyline
- Cambridge skyline
- Longfellow Bridge
- Meeting point
Bronze statue near the entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
- Train stop
- Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)