Photograph Boston’s must-see attractions on this popular photography and history walking tour in three scenic areas: Beacon Hill, Public Garden and Back Bay.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Iconic architecture, scenic cityscape views
Capture the great photo opportunities in Back Bay area and along the Charles River Esplanade on a walking tour unlike any other in Boston.
Bring your camera or smartphone and discover the tips and tricks for taking creative pictures of the city’s most iconic landmarks in Copley Square. The Esplanade offers spectacular views of sailboats and kayakers along the Charles River with panoramic views against the backdrop of Cambridge.
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
Don’t see a date/time that works for you? No worries. Please send an email to [email protected] or call 617-851-2273.
- Explore Back Bay and the Esplanade’s scenic spots from unique angles
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you haven’t considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Copley Square
- Commonwealth Ave
- Charles River Esplanade
- Back Bay skyline
- Cambridge skyline
Bronze statue near the entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
- Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)