Join us on a walking tour of Boston’s waterfront, which is overflowing with photo opportunities. Capture amazing pictures of the scenic views of the harbor, the iconic cityscape, colorful art sculptures, and so much more.
Back Bay + Esplanade Photo Tour
Learn how to take creative pictures with your camera or smartphone in two of the most scenic areas in Boston. Discover the tips and tricks for taking pictures of the city’s most iconic buildings in Copley Square and walk along the picturesque streets of Back Bay’s 19th-century French-inspired neighborhood.
Capture the endless photo opportunities along the Charles River Esplanade with the spectacular views of Cambridge’s panoramic skyline each step of the way.
All ages and skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
- Explore Back Bay and the Esplanade’s scenic spots from unique angles
- Capture amazing pictures in ways you haven’t considered before
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Copley Square
- Commonwealth Ave
- Marlborough St.
- Charles River Esplanade
- Back Bay skyline
- Cambridge skyline
- Longfellow Bridge
Bronze statue near the entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
- Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)