Learn how to capture amazing cityscape views of Boston at night atop a the Museum of Science rooftop garage. Explore North Point Park for even more photo opportunities of the iconic Zakim Bridge.
Longfellow Bridge Night Photography Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Longfellow Bridge, Scenic Cityscapes
Bring your camera, tripod and enthusiasm for learning creative night photography techniques. On this exciting night tour, we’ll explore the best locations for dramatic shots of the Longfellow Bridge and scenic spots along the Esplanade for cityscape views of Boston and Cambridge. Get ready to learn long exposure settings for light trails, starbursts and so much more!
All skill levels are welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small-group experience.
- Capture cityscape images under various lighting conditions
- Set proper long exposure settings in manual mode
- Create images with starbursts and car light trails
- Increase your night photography skills
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks night tour an eye-opening experience!
- Longfellow Bridge
- Fanny Appleton Pedestrian Bridge
- Charles River Esplanade
- Storrow Drive
- Back Bay skyline
- Cambridge skyline
Outside the front entrance of new Whitney Hotel facing the Charles MGH T stop- 170 Charles St.
- Charles MGH(Red Line)