Learn how to capture amazing, colorful long exposure images of the action on the busy streets of Chinatown, the Theater District and the South Station area!
Fan Pier + Seaport District Night Tour
- Adults (Ages 18+)
Fan Pier + Seaport District Night
Explore Boston from a different angle @ night! Bring your camera, tripod and enthusiasm for learning creative long exposure techniques. Create amazing, long exposure images of Fan Pier’s iconic cityscape and capture the energetic vibe, colorful art sculptures and light trails along Seaport Blvd.
All skill levels are welcome.
- Explore Fan Pier + Seaport District during the Golden and Blue Hour light
- Capture vibrant scenes in ways you haven’t considered before
- Set long exposure settings using the manual mode
- Increase your night photography composition skills
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
Near the entrance of the Barking Crab restaurant by the wooden lobster buoys on the corner
- Stunning panoramic views of Boston Harbor @ night from many angles
- Iconic and scenic spots @ Fan Pier
- Colorful sculptures and public art along Seaport Boulevard
- South Station (Red Line)