Explore the North End on this Little Italy photography and history walking tour. See Paul Revere’s House, Old North Church and hidden gems off-the-beaten path.
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
Iconic architectural landmarks, 19th-century charm
Discover Back Bay on a Boston walking tour that provides eye-opening photo tips and plenty of fascinating historical commentary. Bring your camera or smartphone and discover the limitless photo opportunities in one of the most photogenic areas of the city.
We’ll explore the grand interior of the Boston Public Library and its Roman-inspired courtyard as well as iconic architectural landmarks in Copley Square. Capture creative pictures of the charming, picturesque residential area with a French vibe. Some of your pictures will look like they were taken in Europe!
All skill levels welcome. Advance reservations required. Space is limited to a small group for a more personalized experience.
Don’t see the date you’d like? Please fill out the Private Tour Special Request form here.
- Explore Back Bay from a different angle using your camera or smartphone
- Recognize different architectural styles and photograph their uniqueness
- Become a better observer of the details in our surroundings
- Discover what makes a PhotoWalks tour an eye-opening experience!
- Boston Public Library
- Trinity Church
- Old South Church
- Former John Hancock Tower
- Grand French-inspired 19th-century residences along Commonwealth Ave.
- Marlborough St.
- And much more!
Statue holding a ball – near the outside entrance of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth St.
- Copley (Green Line) or Back Bay (Orange Line)