Boston is full of history and "hidden gems". Think you can find them?
PhotoWalks offers an adventurous and fun way to explore Boston with your friends, family or coworkers. Get ready to test your sleuthing skills and journey around the city on a Photo Scavenger Hunt!
Customized Scavenger Hunts
Customize Scavenger Hunts can be arranged for corporate team building events, birthdays, school field trips, homeschooling groups, bachelorette celebrations, and other special occasions. Please call (617) 851-2273 to get a Photo Scavenger Hunt started! Fun and excitement are bound to happen!
Photo Scavenger Hunts
Sunday, July 27 @ 12:30pm - Fenway Park
Get your Sox on for an exciting Scavenger Hunt on the outskirts of Fenway Park and Kenmore Square.
* Meet @ Cask 'n Flagon - 62 Brookline Ave. Reservations required.
Freedom Trail - coming again soon
Fun, exciting and family-friendly way to explore the Freedom Trail.
* Meet @ the Founder's Monument inside the Boston Common--across from Beacon and Spruce Streets.
Price: Adults - $25 | Youth (ages 10-17) - $15 | Child (ages 6-9) - $5 | Children 5 and under are free
Here's the scoop:
- Compete against other teams to solve challenging clues within a 2 hour time span.
- Using your own smartphone or digital camera, capture memorable pictures while discovering the unexpected details in and around the the city of Boston.
- First team to cross the Photo Finish Line with correctly completed challenges wins The Race and a Mystery Prize!
More Scavenger Hunts Coming Soon. Please check back again...