Boston is full of history and "hidden gems". Think you can find them?
PhotoWalks offers an adventurous and fun way to explore Boston with your friends and family. Get ready to test your sleuthing skills and journey around the city on a Photo Scavenger Hunt!
Customized Scavenger Hunts can be arranged for corporate team building events, birthdays, school field trips, homeschooling groups, bachelorette celebrations, and other special occasions. Please call (617) 851-2273 to get a Photo Scavenger Hunt started! Fun and excitement are bound to happen!
- Sunday, May 11 (Mother's Day) - Beacon Hill, Public Garden and Back Bay
- Sunday, May 25 - North End and the Waterfront
- Sunday, June 15 (Father's Day) Fenway Park* and Kenmore Square area
- Friday, July 4 - Freedom Trail and Faneuil Hall
Please check tour calendar for accurate start time.
*Fenway Park Scavenger Hunt will be on the outskirts of the stadium.
Price: Adults - $30 | Youth (10-17) - $15 | Students with ID $25
Here's the scoop:
- Compete against other teams to solve challenging clues within a 2.5 hour time span.
- Using your own smartphone or digital camera, capture memorable pictures while discovering the unexpected details in and around the the city of Boston.
- First team to cross the Photo Finish Line with correctly completed challenges wins The Race and a Mystery Prize!
More Scavenger Hunts Coming Soon in 2014! Please check back again...